Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Top 5 reasons (real reasons) to want to keep your kids healthy

I am sitting at home right now with a sick kid who is driving me nutty. I started thinking, I really need to work harder to keep him healthy in order to not have to deal with this anymore. I am giving you my top 5 reasons why you should do this too.

1. you can't give your little ones medicine that is not prescribed until they are at least 4 according to most of them, therefore there is little relief for them.
Real meaning: there is definitely no relief for you.

2. Spurts of lethargy and then energy
Real meaning: clean up huge messes while they rest, get huge headache during energy bursts

3. Bodily Fluids
Really dirty diapers, SNOT, vomit,

4. uncontrollable crying
you really need to stop crying you will upset your child.

5. poor miserable baby
seriously disregard everything else and think do you really want to see your child sick

I would appreciate a rebuttal that would give me a guaranteed way to keep my little guy healthy all year round, any takers.

No comments:

Post a Comment